28 augusti 2012

Getting and giving


The last days in Sweden in the caring of another brilliant host are awesome!
Today we were on our way to the square to meet Jesper (who is always in time) and welcome the Free Hugs people.
Suddenly on the ground there was a note of 100 SEK which was just waiting for someone to pick it up. "Haha, this one is for me!" I thought and took it. Then another thought entered my mind. What shall I do with it? Which difference would it make if I let my pocket swallow it? None at this moment. Should I share it with Mikael who was walking beside me? Should I share it with Jesper who is part of this amazing travel? Maybe I should sms the money to the organisation Friends which we are actually supporting? I only knew that I wanted to share the bonus with someone.
Right before the square there was a young man playing the guitar with a hat on the ground. He was jamming and didn't seem to care too much about the people passing.
I approached, showed him the note and put it in his hat. Thereafter I gave him a big hug. The young man thanked me over and over and smiled at us like the son of 1000 suns. What a great intro to the Free Hugs!

Elin

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar